There’s a new UT update available that has some fairly significant changes. Some good and some guaranteed to piss people off. Here’s the highlights:
- Significant updates to FlagRun game mode and FlagRun levels.
- Players don’t collide with teammates except if both trying to stop in same location.
- Turned off sprinting.
- Now always use real Epic account names. Added option for user specified clan name prefix on scoreboard.
- Improved interactive scoreboard, now enabled when join before match starts.
- Improvements to QuickMatch and Ranked Match flow.
- Functionality and balance updates to Lightning Rifle, Rocket Launcher, and other weapons.
- Instagib changes requested by the community.
- Track kill assists in all team game modes.
- Default max players for DM now 8.
- Maxplayers 10 for standard CTF ruleset.
And an excellent (as always) Zaccubus video to explain the changes further:
The full release notes can be found HERE.