Steve Polge made a number of updates to the UT programming Trello board that give you a feel for what he thinks is important for the next phase of development. Here’s some of the highlights:
- Bots: Complex tactical states
- Bots: Improved power up timing/control
- Bots: Predictive shooting
- Bots: Realistic bot aiming provides human like challenge at a variety of skill levels.
- Networking: Fix all client/server firing synch issues
- Design and implement new matchmaking lobby system first for 1v1, then other game types